The Azorean Restaurant is honored to host your special event!
Check with us via phone or email to make sure that your desired date and time is available.
Function Room Terms and Conditions
entire payment will be due on the day of the event.
- A thirty (30)
day notice is required for cancellations.
- The function room can
accomodate a maximum of 36 guests (40 including 4 bar stools).
functions will be charged at a minimum of 30 adult guests. If fewer guests attend, the final invoice will be based on the
30 adult guest cost. *Please note this rule is applicable only to functions booked on a Friday as the function space is not
available to rent on a Saturday.
- A guaranteed confirmation of
the guest count is required no less than three (3) business days prior to the event. Once given, this guaranteed number cannot
- The final invoice will include all menu selections
and additions, beverages, tax and 18% gratuity.
- Cash and credit
cards will be accepted as payment. However, a MAXIMUM of four (4) cards may be used. The bill must be EVENLY split between
- All meals will be served "family style".
- You may choose to have a hosted bar or your guests may order individually. When guests
order alcohol beverages indivdually, there with be ONE (1) check given to each table and only ONE (1) credit card (or cash)
will be accepted for each table. The check will include tax and 18% gratuity.
- All food and beverages must be provided by the Azorean Restaurant. The ONLY exception is a celebratory food item
such as a birthday cake, but only if prepared by a licensed food vendor.
- Management will monitor alcholic beverage consumption and reserves the right to intervene.
- The Client will obtain authorization in advance from the Azorean Restaurant as to decor
additons, tabletop decorations and any props brought in for the function.
- The Azorean Restaurant is not responsible for any items lost, left unattended or not removed after the scheduled
- The Client will provide adequate adult supervision of children
and will be held responsible for acceptable behavior of the children as it relates to the Azorean Restaurant property and
- Parking arrangements will be determined by the Azorean
Management when the contract is signed.
and enjoy the exceptional food and service at The Azorean Restaurant!
Jacquie Bagaco Event Manager 978-283-5500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Manny Lapa Executive Chef 978-283-5500
for individual details)
Download the Function Packages & Contract
Download the Function Room Terms and Conditions